Facilities & Amenities
The reception desk is manned 24 hours a day in order to provide you with any kind of information and assistance and make your stay in Hania a unique experience.
- Check-in time: 12:00 am
- Check-out time: 11:00 am
- Day use option upon request
Confirm your tickets and departure time with the airport at least two days prior to the departure day, so that you can ensure the special services and facilities provided at the airport for disabled people. Also do not forget to notify the reception desk of the exact time of your departure, so that we can arrange your transfer to the airport by our specially designed minibus.
We would be happy to provide assistance and further information on the following:
- Accessibility, stores, services and entertainment options available in the area, such as but not limited to beaches, restaurants, pharmacies, shopping malls, hair dressing salons, and medical centres. We have conducted a relevant research and listed numerous beautiful and accessible places, such as sights, museums, restaurants, bars, cinemas, and beaches among others.
- The recommended weekly excursion & sightseeing programme.
- The events taking place at the Hotel or elsewhere, such as the Cretan night with live Cretan music and dancing!
- The summer events and activities held in the city of Hania, including concerts, theatrical performances, exhibitions and many more!
Please contact the reception desk for information on the following services:
- Spa and massage treatments, or physiotherapy
- Postage stamps and postal services
- Car rentals
- Internet and WiFi access
- Photocopying & printing service
Next to our reception a cozy lounge is accommodated featuring:
- Computer and Wireless Internet
- Lending library
- Board games
- TV and DVD players